Monday, February 27, 2012

Don't Call it a Comeback (thank you LL)

Plenty of changes have happened 'round here since my last post, eons ago.

My partner gave birth to our sweety, sweet son...G2 and I will call him here. He's nearly 4 months old now and I am over the moon in love with his colicky ass! His no tooth grin is even cuter than G1's was if you can believe that! Speaking of G1, she's going to be 4 in a couple of months and making it known to everyone. She's spunky, an original. The only girl in her class not to choose pink or purple as her favorite color...instead bright sunny beautiful yellow! The only girl in her class to choose mint as her favorite ice cream, beating out vanilla by a landslide!

How it's possible that these two kids aren't related is beyond me. They have the same birthmarks, same personalities, look nearly identical...it's quite amazing actually.

Well I don't know how often I'll be back but I've been asked by some close friends for more frequent updates so as G1 says nearly everyday, ooookkkkkkk, I'llllll tryyyyyyyyyyyy.

1 comment: