Friday, August 26, 2011

She's getting OLD

Toddler G is getting prepared for her second year of preschool and I just cannot believe it. We've been so busy prepping for baby G's arrival that we've yet to do any real shopping for back to school goodness, unless of course plastic bins for lunches count....BORING! She met three of her teachers yesterday and she and I will be attending an open house on Monday morning.

I am imagining this classroom filled with things for bigger kids. Bigger chairs, bigger cubbies, bigger books with more words and less pictures, bigger everything, including a bigger toddler G. It's a little bit bittersweet for me as I imagine my little girl running down the halls far far away from me.

But then reality sinks back in as she throws herself on the ground and cries at 7 am for a popsicle. She really is still just a wee one, just 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment