Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Belly Laugh

I've been told a few different times in my life that I should have been/should be a stand up comedian. Apparently I have decent timing and can tell a good punch line. If you know me at all you know that I have a terrible case of stage fright and this is never going to happen. I say all of this not to brag, although I am proud of my ability to have people peeing their pants or laughing until they cry. I say all of this to tell you that I think toddler G has learned to make people laugh too.

She started when she turned three, someone would say 'how old are you' and she'd think really hard and say 1, they'd say no, she's say 2, they'd say no, she'd pause dramatically and say 4...now this is funny because she can count to 14 on her own and when the person plays along until she gets to 7 she'll laugh and say I'm 3!!! Too funny

The other newer thing she is doing is laughing this totally fake laugh before answering a question. So for instance our speech therapist says to her G is this blue car going down. And G will say hahahahahahaha yeeeesssss! Or G what is the girl doing and G will say hahahahahaha she's having a party. It doesn't sound funny typed out but believe me it's one of those pee in your pants moments.

She's an amazing kid. Sweet, generous, and genuinely in it for the laugh. The pratfall, the perfect timed line, she's got it all down pat and this funny Mama couldn't be prouder.

No comments:

Post a Comment