Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A week away

G starts one of her schools one week from today. It took forever to get here but now that it's here it's come up much too quickly for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm certain I'll enjoy the break and I'm certain she'll love it as well but I'm dreading that first couple of weeks of uncertainty and tears.

The teacher came over today and she was so sweet to G. G warmed up fairly quickly and was doing her darndest to get her to laugh. They won each other over which was a very sweet thing to see. In the end I'm sure it's the best thing for everyone but man oh man when you hear how quickly they grow up you don't believe it but take my word for it, it's true.
Oh and here's the photo of one of the dresses I bought her for the first day. At least I think she'll be wearing this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment