Monday, August 23, 2010

Let the Countdown Begin...

Here's G's (Guess her names not such a secret anymore ;) name tag for one of the preschools that she'll be staring in a few weeks. I've been waiting for the paper work in the mail but didn't expect this and it actually brought tears to my eyes. It's making me question my belief system in schooling and teachers. My faith in academics -vs- experiences...everything for me seems to be a question right now and I don't like it one bit. I'm not one for regrets or indecision on important topics. Of course I can flounder on where to eat dinner or what to get on my pizza, I'm a Gemini...it's in my nature but when it come to G, not so much. I hope we are doing the right thing by putting her in school now. I hope we are doing the right thing by her and for our family. Fingers crossed that we are. I'll add a photo of her dress for her first day soon, 'cuz every little girl needs a first day of school dress, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment