Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Clearly I Suck

At keeping up with posts. It's not for lack of cuteness as much as laziness. Yep I said it, I am feeling lazy these days. It's hot, really hot, supposed to be 96 degrees today so we are spending a lot of time in our pool or in our backyard. When we aren't there we are in our car driving from one air conditioned location to another. We have lots of traveling to do this summer as well as preparing for babys arrival. We find out the sex this month and will be doing a lot of cleaning out and preparing since the ability to find out the sex comes along with being halfway there. It's so different this time around. I am anxious and ready for this wee one to arrive. I am anxious to get past the nights where he/she is up crying to be fed, changed, or cuddled. I'm also super excited. Excited to see who he/she will be. How he/she will be different from G, the same, taller, shorter, smilier, blonder, brunette-r :) All of that.

It'll certainly be a change. Taking G to school with someone in tow. It'll take some getting used to but I'm certainly up to the challenge.

Oh well, I'll try to do some more photo updates but they probably won't be daily and certainly when the wee one arrives they won't be even weekly. Again, we'll see.

Happy week, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment