Monday, January 24, 2011

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend

Recently G has taken a liking to jewelry. She has lots of super silly plastic rings, necklaces, etc...in her jewelry box that her mommy and I painted for her as a gift two Christmas's ago. She loves it. It's blue with fish and bubbles. She super good at keeping her things in it and has FINALLY learned to open it on her own.



While we were in Disney we decided to get her a few cutesy bracelets for her box and I thought I'd share them with you here. I love them!
Notice that these beads are all Mickey heads...this bracelet seems so dressy to me...like I could wear it out with a nice black dress :)

And always a nod to the lady of the house...sweet Minnie

We also started a charm bracelet for her which I think she'll love. We stole the idea for Amelia's sister whose daughter gets a charm for each new city/state they visit. Love that.








No comments:

Post a Comment