Wednesday, January 12, 2011

365 days of...Day 1

I see a lot of people around the blogosphere are doing the 365 days in photos again this year. What I wore and around the house seem to be popular topics...in fact a lot of those topics actually have flickr groups, etc...that go hand in hand with them. Neither of those appeal to me because I wouldn't want everyone to see how often I wear the same things and because with a toddler our house is usualy a huge mess until she's in bed so I've decided to start my own. 365 days, a picture each day of what G is wearing. Her clothes are sometimes so cute and I try to keep track of them so I can keep them to hand down to her other times I just want her to remember that it was something she loved to wear and looked so very cute in. So here we go:

Day 1Orange moose shirt: Kohl's clearance
Brown cords (my favorite pants): Once Upon a Child
Brown leather shoes: hand me downs from The Childhood League

No comments:

Post a Comment